The members of the royal family sit in the front row and then the princes and princesses of the blood, then the Dukes and Duchesses and the Marquis and Marquises, and Counts and Countess, Viscount and Viscountess then, then Barons and Baroness and than the knights and the other ladies.
- Ladies and gentlemen right to left.
- Men should remove their hats in church. Women are allowed to keep their hats.
- Sir, do not cross your legs, never put your hands in your pockets.
- As soon as you face the altar cross yourself or kneel.
- Stand up, sit down, tilt your head when prompted.